Exploration Days invite multiple professionals from an occupational area to discuss their profession and educational background to a large group of students. The professionals give real-world insight into the reality of their job.
Grade 10-12 students are eligible to participate in Exploration Days.
The following Exploration Days are being worked on at this time:
- Explore Agriculture Day
- Explore Business Day – Fall
- Explore Construction Trades Day – Fall
- Explore Dentistry Day – Fall
- Explore Doctor/Medicine Day – Spring
- Explore Engineering Day – Fall
- Explore Entrepreneurship Day – Fall
- Explore Firefighter/ Paramedic/EMS Day – TBD
- Explore Green Energy Day – Fall
- Explore Helping Professions Day – Spring
- Explore Law Enforcement Day – Spring
- Explore Nursing Day – Spring
- Explore X-Ray/Ultrasound Day – Spring
How to participate:
1. Talk to your school Career Counselor/Practitioner to complete the specific Exploration Day online Request Form
2. Watch for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org for specific details about the day
3. Review your details and follow any instructions in the form
***ALL STUDENTS must contact Career Transitions a few days prior to their Exploration date***
Students: Please note you might receive a text from 587-220-1756 – this is the Career Transitions cell phone.
Please be aware you will receive emails from email@example.com with your details. Watch for these emails!