EPIC (Exploring Possible Industries & Careers) is a large scale event that features a variety of career pathways from a wide variety of different sectors. Up to 1100 high school students have the chance to explore a range of career pathways in a meaningful way. The interactive nature of EPIC allows students to connect directly with industry professionals and get a glimpse of what it might be like to work in that specific field. As well, exhibitors have the opportunity to showcase their business and meet future prospects. With up to 90 different occupations present, students will be sure to learn about how they can take their next career step.
Students can expect to:
- Be registered in cohort groups of 6 students.
- Meet 5 hosts working in a variety of industries – students can start their own network of contacts.
- Participate in interactive displays – rather than just talking to hosts, students will experience a small part of the job and gain a greater insight into what the occupation involves.
- Learn what it takes to work in those specific occupations, including the highlights/low-lights of the job.
Watch for more exhibitors as they continue registering. Check back often to see all the exciting hosts attending to share their careers with you! (Last updated January 6, 2022)
- Ability Resource Association
- Agriculture for Life
- Alberta Canola Producers
- Alberta Health Services (2 booths)
- Alberta Precision Laboratories (3 booths)
- Atlatl Archaeology Ltd.
- Audiology First Corp
- Blooms Flowers and Gifts
- Bridge City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd
- DMT Business Group (2 booths)
- Draffin’s Pharmasave
- Excel Flight Training
- G3 Canada Limited – Exploration Zone Sponsor
- Galt Museum & Archives
- Intuition Tattoo and Piercing
- Kasko Cattle Company Ltd
- Let’s Talk Science
- Lethbridge 911
- Lethbridge Iron Works – Exploration Zone Sponsor
- Lethbridge Police Service
- Lethbridge School Division
- Oldman Watershed Council
- Plants Dig Soil Consulting Ltd
- Platinum Lighting
- Prairie Sky RV
- Rocky Mountain Equipment
- Secure Your Food
- Shauna Gruninger Group – REMAX Real Estate – Lethbridge
- Southland International
- Snip Style Lounge
- Training Inc.
- University of Lethbridge (2 booths)
- YMCA of Lethbridge (2 booths)
Date: April 13, 2022
Location: Exhibition Park – Lethbridge
- 12:00-4:30pm – Exhibitor set-up
- 7:30-8:45am – Exhibitor set-up
- 9:00-9:10am – Morning students arrive
- 9:15-11:15am – Morning session
- 11:30am-12:00pm – Exhibitor lunch
- 12:00-12:10pm – Afternoon students arrive
- 12:15-2:15pm – Afternoon session
- 2:30pm – Clean up time
Career Transitions continually seeks companies interested in supporting EPIC.
Interested in attending? Sign up now: EPIC 2022 Exhibitor Registration Link
Looking for more information about becoming an exhibitor and/or how to support this great event?
Check out details about the event here: EPIC Exhibitor Package 2022
Various sponsorship options are available to sponsor this great event: EPIC Sponsorship package 2022
Additional questions? Please call our office at 403-328-3996
EPIC 2022 will look very different from prior years. Teachers, make sure you check out the Teachers Package which details those changes.
There is also a 10-minute video that outlines the event, specifically geared towards our Grade 9 partner schools. Check it out here: EPIC Video
Contact the Career Transitions office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or concerns about the event.