EPIC (Exploring Possible Industries & Careers) is a large scale event that features a variety of career pathways from a wide variety of different sectors. Up to 720 high school students have the chance to explore a range of career pathways in a meaningful way. The interactive nature of EPIC allows students to connect directly with industry professionals and get a glimpse of what it might be like to work in that specific field. As well, exhibitors have the opportunity to showcase their business and meet future prospects.
Due to added COVID protocols, students can expect to:
- Be registered in a cohort of 6 students, all from their own school; this cohort will explore 5 occupations clustered together (pre-set).
- Meet hosts working in those clustered occupations – students can start their own network of contacts.
- Participate in interactive displays – rather than just talking to hosts, students will experience a small part of the occupation and gain a greater insight into what the occupation involves.
- Learn what it takes to work in that specific occupation, including the highlights/lowlights of the job.
- Students will attend either in the morning or afternoon. No lunch or snacks will be provided.
- Students MUST remain in their cohorts and attend the assigned occupational booths.
Here is a list of exhibitor hosts who have indicated an interest in hosting a booth(s) at EPIC 2021 (updated March 10, 2021)
- Adapt Chiropractic
- Adaptive Technologies Inc.
- AGI Nobleford
- Airtech Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd – CLUSTER SPONSOR!
- Alberta Health Services (3 booths)
- Bridge City Chrysler
- Cor Van Ray YMCA of Lethbridge
- Draffin’s Pharmasave
- Earls Restaurant
- Kasko Cattle Company Ltd
- KB Plumbing, Heating and A/C (2 booths)
- Ladybug Arborists
- Lethbridge 911
- Lethbridge College (3 booths)
- Lethbridge School Division
- Mason Construction & Home Inspections
- Oldman Watershed Council
- ONE Beauty Brands Lethbridge
- Plants Dig Soil Consulting Ltd
- Rohoboth Christian Ministries
- Southern Alberta Institute of Massage
- Southland International (2 booths)
- Training Inc (2 booths)
- University of Lethbridge (3 booths)
Date: April 21, 2021 CHANGED!!!!
Time: AM or PM session – exact times TBD
Location: Exhibition Park – Lethbridge
Will be posted in December 2020
Career Transitions continually seeks companies interested in supporting EPIC.
Interested in attending? Sign up now: EPIC Exhibitor Registration Link
Looking for more information about becoming an exhibitor and/or how to support this great event?
Check out details about the event here: EPIC Exhibitor Package 2021
Various sponsorship options are available to sponsor this great event: EPIC Sponsorship package
Additional questions? Please call our office at 403-328-3996
Please review the Teacher Package below. Details regarding changes to the event, specifically around COVID protocols is included.
Contact the Career Transitions office (email@example.com) if you have any questions or concerns about the event.